CNC Racing Italy-Billet Triple Clamps & Ring Nut & Bushings Kit-# PS524B+GH354B+BC250B
Manufacturer: CNC Racing Italy
In our store, you can order optional adjustable bushings. It will allow you to adjust the offset -+4mm, for any riding style and condition.
- 6 Bolts fastening system at the lower clamp.
- 2 Bolts fastening system upper clamp.
- Improves front-end stability and precision.
- Lighter and stronger than stock.
- With steering stem nut and bushings (stock size).
- CNC Machined from solid Aluminum.
- Hard-Anodized to a micron perfect finish.
- Nuts and bolts in lightweight steel.
- New design.
- Top-quality made in Italy.
Triple clamps made in light alloy machined from solid and then anodized.
The correct stiffness of the component makes the front of the bike much more accurate and stable.
The kit consists of a top steering plate Ø 53 mm, lower plate Ø 58 mm, tube, and bushings with offset as per original size.
Lightweight steel screws are included.
CNC Racing Italy offers the most exotic and prestigious billet parts. These are top of the line in all terms of quality, design, and functionality.
CNC Racings parts are used on many racing teams such as Team Althea in WSBK who won the world title.
We are authorized distributors online since 2006 and carry all available CNC-Racing options for your bike. We also ride and race our-selfs so we know bikes on road and on track.