Lightweight Furore silencer weighs only 1.8 Kg approximate.
Race Line mid system eliminates the catalyzer. #KTM.54.FUNE
- Furore silencer made from Aluminum sleeve.
- Special treated to a Black finish.
- With the unique Furore ergal end cap.
- Produced using handmade craftsmanship and advanced TIG welding.
- All mounting hardware included for a perfect fitment.
- Joints\ mid pipes included where applicable. No modification needed.
Manufacturer: GPR Italy
- Designed and Dyno-tested in GPR's factory.
- Handmade in Italy, using advanced TIG welding.
- Allows better gas outflow and increase in horsepower and acceleration.
- The GPR design proves successful in performance and sound.
- The kit is lightweight and will shed off significant pounds of the bike.
- Includes Stainless Steel link pipe and hardware where needed.
- Comes with GPR's 2 years warranty.
GPR has been making motorcycle exhaust in Milan-Italy for several decades with the spirit of MotoGP and SBK racing, using knowledge acquired thru racing research while sponsoring and supplying riders such as: Casey Stoner, Carlos Checa, Makoto Tamada, Alex Barros and more.
Designed and Dyno-tested in house at GPR's factory
We are authorized distributors for GPR Exhaust since 2007 So we carry all available options for your bike! We also ride and race our selves so we know bikes on road and on track.
International orders ship with Express courier, insured and tracked online. While we try to keep a large variety of items ready on hand, about 14-22 work days are needed for production.