CNC Racing - Clutch Slave Cylinder - 3 dimension and 5 color options available.
#EM.AF280 - ø 30mm (soft operation)
#EM.AF282 - ø 28mm
#EM.AF284 - ø 26mm (as stock)
Color options: Black, Gold, Red, Natural, Titanium
- ø 30mm reduces the hand strain needed for operating the clutch by approx. 30%.
- CNC machined from solid billet alloy.
- Hard anodized surface.
- Perfect fitment - replaces the OEM with no modifications.
- Made in Italy, includes CNC Racing's factory warranty.
- Warning: use DOT4 brake fluid only.
Please state your choice of color and size during checkout or message us, thanks.
CNC Racing parts are used by many racing teams such as Team Althea in WSBK who won the world title. CNC Racing now provides custom parts for the Desmosedici of the Pramac Racing MotoGP Team ridden by Yonny Hernandez and Danilo Petrucci.
We are authorized distributors on-line since 2006 and carry all available CNC Racing options for your bike.
We may use generic images for visual presentation, items may differ from photos.
While we try to keep a large variety of items ready on hands, 7-21 days may be needed for production.
International orders ship with Express courier, insured and tracked on-line.
If you think we can improve this description or have comments, please feel free contact us now.