CNC Racing - Adjustable Rider Rearsets
Top-quality materials, robustness, and specific assembly components for extreme use characterize the new rear sets for Ducati Hypermotard 950.
- Footpegs have been CNC knurled for maximum grip even in the wettest conditions.
- Nr. 3 positioning of the support which together with the eccentric adjustment with 24 steps of the footrest allow countless combinations
- The gearshift and rear brake levers are mounted on bearings for optimum smoothness.
- The length of the brake and gear levers is adjustable with a sliding guide (range of 33 mm.)
- Footrests and lever pegs are folding and lockable by steel spring pins, included in the kit.
- Road and reverse (GP pattern) shifting: the kit includes the wiring for an easy and reversible inversion of the Ducati QS sensor pulse
- Compatible with the original stop light sensor
- Bracket for rear brake master cylinder and its oil tank.
-The rear seats can be used with the factory passenger footpegs or with our heel-guard kit PES04B, sold separately.
- Machined from solid Aluminum.
- Hard anodized treatment.
- Ready to install.
- Made in Italy, includes CNC Racing's factory warranty.
Please state your choice of color during checkout or message us, thanks.
|HYPERMOTARD 950 SP 2019 - 2020 - 2021|
|HYPERMOTARD 950 2019 - 2020 - 2021|
CNC Racing now provides custom parts for the Desmosedici of the Pramac Racing MotoGP Team ridden by Yonny Hernandez and Danilo Petrucci.
CNC Racing parts are used by many racing teams such as Team Althea in WSBK who won the world title.
We are authorized distributors online since 2006 and carry all available CNC Racing options for your bike.
We may use generic images for visual presentation, items may differ from photos.
While we try to keep a large variety of items ready on hand, 7-21 days may be needed for production.
International orders ship with express courier, insured and tracked online.
If you think we can improve this description or have comments, please feel free to contact us now.