CNC Racing - Adjustable Rearsets
Top-quality materials, robustness, and specific assembly components for extreme use characterize the new rear sets for Ducati Streetfighter V4/V4 S.
1) oversized sections for maximum stress on the track race.
2) 12 positions
3) road and reverse (GP pattern) shifting.
4) footpegs have been CNC knurled for maximum grip even in the wettest conditions.
5) support for a race bike stand.
6) aluminum heel guards, developed to provide optimum support and protection.
7) footrests and toe pegs are folding and lockable by steel spring pins, included in the kit.
8) the gearshift and rear brake levers are mounted on bearings for optimum smoothness.
9) pressure brake light switch is included.
- Machined from solid and then anodized
- Hard anodized treatment.
- Ready to install.
- Made in Italy, includes CNC Racing's factory warranty.
|STREETFIGHTER V4 S 2020 - 2021|
|STREETFIGHTER V4 2020 - 2021|
CNC Racing now provides custom parts for the Desmosedici of the Pramac Racing MotoGP Team ridden by Yonny Hernandez and Danilo Petrucci.
CNC Racing parts are used by many racing teams such as Team Althea in WSBK who won the world title.
We are authorized distributors on-line since 2006 and carry all available CNC Racing options for your bike.
We may use generic images for visual presentation, items may differ from photos.
While we try to keep a large variety of items ready on hand, 7-21 days may be needed for production.
International orders ship with express courier, insured and tracked online.
If you think we can improve this description or have comments, please feel free to contact us now.