GPR Exhaust Decat Pipe
This part can be connected to the stock exhaust or any of GPR's exhaust without any modification.
Decat pipe eliminates the catalyst for a more free flowing exhaust:
- It's a racing part, not road legal.
- Decat Pipe becomes road legal when connected to GPR silencer.
- Hand made in Italy with AISI 304 stainless steel and advanced TIG welding.
- Power gain & weight saving.
- All mounting hardware included for a perfect fitment.
- Designed and Dyno-tested in GPR's factory.
- Hand made in Italy, using advanced TIG welding.
- The GPR design proves successful in performance and sound.
- Stainless steel link pipe only where needed.
- Includes GPR full 2 years warranty.
GPR has been making motorcycle exhaust in Milan-Italy for several decades with the spirit of MotoGP and SBK racing, using knowledge acquired thru racing research while sponsoring and supplying riders such as: Casey Stoner, Carlos Checa, Makato Tamada, Alex Barros and more.
We are authorized distributors for GPR Exhaust since 2007. So we carry all available options for your bike. We also ride and race ourselves so we know bikes on road and on track.
We may use generic images for visual presentation, items may differ from photos.International orders ship with Express courier, insured and tracked on-line. While we try keeping a large variety of items ready on hand, about 14-24 work days are needed for production.
If you think we can improve this description or have comments, please feel free contact us now.