ARP Racing Parts - Rearsets *Standard & Reverse shifting*
- To use reverse shifting on the Factory/APRC version it is necessary to replace the quick-shifter.
- 9 positions of adjustment for the footpegs.
- CNC machined from highly durable 7075 billet alloy, lightweight.
- Black hard anodized treatment.
- Adjustable shift and brake pedals - to fit any foot size.
- With double ball bearings for smooth movement without any wobbling.
- Real racing fixed pegs and pins, firm and stable.
- Ready to install, mounting hardware included.
- Brake light sensor included (Optional not required to use).
ARP Racing Parts
ARP’s Factory cooperates with professional racers, who help ARP to develop high-performance motorcycle parts.
All products are manufactured with the latest cutting edge technology such as: 3D scanning, 3D printing, CAD / CAM / FEM and the utilization of CNC machinery in order to offer high-quality products.
ARP is located in the Czech Republic and since 2007 produces motorcycle parts with a great passion specifically designed for the racetrack.
We are authorized distributors of ARP and have been selling online since 2007. We carry all the available options for your bike!
We may use generic images for visual representation, items may differ from photos.
International orders are insured, shipped with Express courier, and tracked on-line. While we try to keep a large variety of items ready on hand, 7-21 days may be needed for production.
If you think we can improve this description or if you have comments, please feel free to contact us now.